Friday, March 13, 2009

More Progress

I finally have Ccard 1 at under $1k!! The balance is down to $955.  Unfortunately, Ccard 2 has a balance now of $600.  That is my own fault, because I have been charging on it unnecessarily(including all groceries for my dinner party tonight) and putting most of my cash toward paying back Ccard 1.  Hopefully, this will change soon.  Next week, I will be taking the bf and going down to TX to visit my family and hang out.  I already know of two big dinners that will be covered while I’m down there—one where the bf is taking my parents and I out, and one where my mom is sending us to Fogo de Chao (my fave!) with a  gift card.  Also, next week I get paid, and I have $100 from ING that I am going to use towards paying down the cards, but not sure which I will apply it to.  I know some sort of stimulus is supposed to kick in this upcoming pay, but I have no clue how much it is.  My reg. amount is $950, so I will put $550 + $100 from ING towards both cards, and live off the remainder.  Also, the present that I was going to get for the bf (which I was going to charge!) he bought for himself and said I can just give him the cash for that.. oh well.    

1 comment:

Ms.Smith said...

Hi,

I came across your website trendyspendy.blogspot.com and found it very informative and helpful. I have some queries regarding the marketing issues.

If you could kindly contact me through mail, then I could proceed with the queries. Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks and regards,
Nancy Smith.
nancysmith008(at)gmail(dot)com