Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lunch

Lunch today ended up costing $24 for me and a friend (my treat, since it was her birthday).  I did get some valuable info about doing art shows with a friend of hers, and when and where I could go see the next few shows.  She also brought up that she does catering for these shows, and that in the future she may be interested in branching out and start catering for other events.  The wheels in my head are turning-- I love to cook and bake, and think catering would be hella fun.  Maybe we can join forces (?).  I think I'm done with Xmas shopping, except for my best friend's present, but since she is visiting during the holidays, maybe I will pay for her to do some sightseeing stuff and take her to a nice restaurant instead.  So far, I am expecting to get a $40 amazon gift card from work for attendance, and $25 from my ING Electric Orange.  I will put that towards my Xmas shopping, or maybe a Nintendo DSi. 

No comments: