Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

Last night my backpack finally came in the mail!  I did order it about 20 days ago from www.o2gearshop.com.  I was annoyed at having to wait so long, but the North Face backpack did retail for $79.99 and I got it for $49.99, with a free aluminum Nalgene bottle and free shipping.  So, if you don't mind waiting a bit to save money in order to save about 38% on your stuff, I highly recommend it.  Next time I order from them, I will upgrade my shipping.  A few things will be happening this week:
1) My boyfriend will be going out of town for work the next couple days, returning on Saturday. 
2) I have a new class starting tomorrow (Business Ethics) for my MBA Program.
3) I'm still waiting on the grade for my Strategy/Economics class.  I am superstitious, so I don't like to sell the book until I am 100% sure I'm in the clear for that class.  I think I have been doing well so far, but I haven't kept track of my grades.  I'm hoping for at least an A-, but a B+ will work. 
4) I need to make some choc. chip cookies for a potluck dinner on Friday.
5) I need to have the house clean before my friend comes over on Saturday.
6) I need to spend some time outlining my goals and how to achieve them more thoroughly.  This includes, outlining what dietary changes I will be making, creating an exercise schedule, and doing an audit of classes I've taken so far and what I have yet to take. 
7) Computer cleanup/consolidation.  I need to organize all the shows I have stored on my portable hard drive so I can keep that with my new lil computer when I travel.  I'm keeping my old laptop for programs that take up more space (Photo software and drawing software that I'll use with my Wacom Tablet).
 
Hopefully, I'll have time to get everything done.  My goal is to not overspend this weekend (if I can help it), as one of my spendier friends will be coming over and we will be shopping at a massive mall (King of Prussia Mall).  Also, I just discovered that a new Gap Outlet opened up within a 5 minute drive of my house!  I'll post updates of what is actually spent this week/weekend!

No comments: