Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goal Five: Find Additional Sources of Income

I've been contemplating joining elance.com and bidding for jobs, but am scared to take the first step. In order to have access to the most jobs, you need to pay a monthly fee. So, although I could potentially make money, this could also end up being an additional expense if I'm not careful. I've also considered waitressing a few nights a week, but I have waitressed before and was not very good at it. Also, with my school schedule and difficult courseload, I don't want to overwhelm myself and end up with bad grades. I've looked on craigslist, but nothing seems to work with my schedule. I did a gig through there once, and ended up pocketing about $300 for a few days work selling promotional items for a musical, but it was labor intensive and took alot out of me. I did get to watch the musical and got some free promo items out of it, but those jobs are hard to come by.

No comments: