Monday, September 8, 2008

Need or Want?


With class starting, I really would like a computer backpack for my laptop. I have a sleeve to put it in, but I think the backpack would get a lot more use, and is more portable, and fits textbooks in it as well. Since I have an older (bigger) laptop, one of the few decent backpacks I've found is the North Face Borealis II. I think this would be a good laptop because when I travel, I can use it as well. It looks pretty sturdy. The bf has a North Face, and took his all over Europe and is still using it years later. I think I would want it in black. I found this on eBags and it costs ~$80. I think I'll buy it when I get my next paycheck... I know I'm supposed to curb spending, but I have researched backpacks, and I'm certain this is the model I want.

No comments: