Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goal Four: Lose Weight

In alot of pf blogs, I've noticed that the discussion has come up that weight and health often seem to be linked to financial state. I definitely agree with that. As I have gained debt, I have also gained weight. There is alot of stress associated with owing money, especially to family members, and I think this has led to stress-eating and weight gain. I am glad that my mom does not need the money back right away, but for personal reasons, I would like to pay it back as soon as possible. My boyfriend and I both gained weight since we started dating, but he has spent his summer getting back into shape and is looking fantastic, while I spent my summer in class and not doing much else. I am only 5ft tall and have ballooned to 150lbs! I am curvy, but that is a very unhealthy weight. In high school, I weighed 95-100lbs.! My ideal weight for my height would be 110lbs. I love to eat, and am also quite a good cook. There is a community gym available to me, as well as a gym available at school. Additionally, there is a gym I could join that has personal trainer service, but I don't know if I should spend the money to join just for that when there are 2 other venues available to me. It is so hard to get motivated! I even bought a bike at the begining of summer, but only rode it a few times. My goal is going to be to formulate a food and exercise plan, stick to it, and actually make it to 110lbs. (or close) by my birthday in February.

No comments: